Any one wants to build expert advisors? I want help

Does any body want to build expert advisor here? I could help...:-D

I have development experinces on building automated trading system based on expert advisors, e-signal API and IB TWS api. contact me at: steve_zhang8@yahoo.com. Low price high quality guarantee.

I will post more about myself....:-D

For more than 3 years, we have built a lot of customized automated trading systems on the following platforms:

Interactive Brokers TWS API with eSignal based Stock Automated Trading System(ATS)

Interactive Brokers TWS API with eSignal based Future ATS

Wealth-Lab Scripts based Stock ATS

Amibrokers AFL based Stock ATS

Metatrader Forex ATS

FXDD API with eSignal based Forex ATS

COESFX API based Forex ATS

IFX Commerce API based Forex ATS

we've received mail from Dave Diebold (ddieboldATsbcglobalDOTnet) needed for mql-programmer

Thanks a lot, Slawa.

Could you please forward his e-mail to me? Or ask him to send me a email at: steve_zhang8@yahoo.com

his email see above. instead of AT insert @ and instead of DOT insert .

We also provide the dataming services:

With our testing team, we are able to back-test, and optimize your strategy. We could help to figure out the optimized variables and parameters based on your requests. With the help of our security expert, we could provide the unique fraud-detection to help you protect your intelligent proprietary.

Our website is http://www.shieldsys.com/. And welcome to visit.

I'll build MT4 Experts for free, assuming it's a working strategy.

I've written them for about 7 people so far. Email vooch (at) vooch (dot) com if someone needs one written.

Thanks for the support. If you e-mail me to info@shieldsys.com please don't forget CC to steve_zhang8@yahoo.com
Reason: