- The new feature in MetaTrader Market
allows providing products for rent for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. This
provides undeniable advantages both for developers and buyers. Sellers
can significantly increase user confidence in their products, giving the
customer a chance to thoroughly check the product functionality at a
low cost. For buyers, the rent is another opportunity to assess a
product before buying it. Unlike demo versions, rented products have no
limitations except for validity period.
Any developer in the
Market may choose whether or not to provide their products for rent, and
what will be the cost of this rent.
Developers may choose not to offer their products for rent selling only full licenses for unlimited use.
rent is enabled for a product, its web page shows possible options:
rental period and price. Click "Rent" and select the rental period.
After expiration, you can either extend the product rental period or purchase an unlimited version of the product.
- We are introducing a new mechanism of "direct" purchasing. Purchasing a
trading robot or an indicator from the Market is now even easier, and
you do not even need an MQL5.community account.
user doesn't need to log in to an MQL5.community account and add money
to it. A payment for a product can now be made straight from the
platform using one of the available payment systems. To maintain a clear
and unified history of purchases from the Market, the required amount
will be first transfered to your MQL5.community account, from which a
payment for the product will be made.
You can easily access and review all your payments from your MQL5.community Profile.
Purchase without Registration
product from the Market can be purchased without an MQL5.community
account. Click "Buy" and pay for the product using one of the available
Then you will be redirected to the payment system web page to complete your purchase.
that, we strongly recommend you to register an account on
MQL5.community, and your purchase will be automatically linked to it.
This enables you to update the product and install it on multiple
- The Strategy Tester now allows testing not only Expert Advisors, but
also indicators. This can be done in the visual testing mode. The
behavior of the indicator is shown on a chart, which is plotted based on
a sequences of ticks simulated in the tester.
This feature is especially useful for the users who want to purchase an indicator from the MetaTrader Market. Before purchasing an indicator, you can download a free trial version and see its backtest performance in the strategy tester.
Select the type of the program - "Indicators", then select the indicator and click "Start".
- Multiple improvements and fixes have been implemented in the Virtual Hosting service.
major changes apply to operation in Wine on computers running Linux and
Mac OS. Now you can work with an allocated virtual server as usual:
migrate it, monitor its performance and view logs.
operation of the Log has also changed. If a user requests too many
records, then only part of the first logs for the specified period will
be downloaded. This prevents performance degradation resulting from
large logs. If you want to download further logs, you no longer need to
change the request period. Simply select the last line in the log viewer
window and press PgDn.
- The Market Watch window now features the current spread of a symbol.
Enable the spread information from the context menu.
- Added filtering of news by categories. Now you can customize the list
of news to your convenience. If a news category contains subcategories,
an additional dialog can be opened from the context menu, where you can
configure the list of news.
- Fixed crash of the client terminal when canceling computer turn off in Windows 7.
- The terminal interface has been further adapted for high resolution screens (4K).
- Fixed display of the "One Click Trading" panel on the chart.
- Fixed display of a graphical object set by a custom indicator, if the
object is to be displayed only on some of the timeframes.
- Fixed terminal freezing during Search in MQL5 programs.
- Fixed drawing of Bitmap Label objects when using a .bmp file fragment.
- Fixed display of filled graphical objects "Channels".
- A new parameter DDE TIMESEC for sending quotes over DDE. This parameter
allows receiving the quote arrival time to the nearest second.
- Fixed an error that could occasionally lead to the launch of multiple terminal instances from one directory.
- Fixed occasional crash of the client terminal in Windows 10.
- To provide higher flexibility in the interaction with various web
services, a new form of the WebRequest function has been added. It
allows sending requests of any type with a custom set of headers
const string method,
const string url,
const string headers,
const char &data,
);Error notifications have been modified. If an error occurs, the 'result' array will contain the description of the error.
- New function GetMicrosecondCount returns the number of microseconds that have passed since the start of the MQL4 program:
ulong GetMicrosecondCount();This function can be used to profile program execution and identify "bottlenecks".
- In order to prevent tested Expert Advisors from "looking into the
future", the FileOpenHistory function is prohibited in the tester.
- New signal property in the ENUM_SIGNAL_BASE_STRING enumeration -
SIGNAL_BASE_CURRENCY which means the signal provider's deposit currency.
The property can be received via the SignalBaseGetString function.
- New chart property in the ENUM_CHART_PROPERTY enumeration -
CHART_SHOW_ONE_CLICK which means the display of the "One Click Trading"
panel on a chart. The property can be received via the ChartGetInteger
- Fixed calculation of the indicator subwindow size when using #property indictor_separate_window.
- Fixed Expert Advisor deinitialization errors when changing the chart template.
- Fixed behavior of the CopyTime function. For example, before the
update, CopyTime call for D1 from 23:00 December 1, 2014 to 01:00
December 3, 2014 returned three bars: December 1, 2, and 3 of 2014.
After the update the function returns two bars: December 2 and 3, 2014.
- MQL5: Fixed access of MQL4 programs to offline charts.
- Fixed operation of the SeriesInfoInteger function in the strategy tester.
- Fixed values returned by ChartFirst and ChartNext in the strategy
tester. Before the update the functions returned 0 instead of -1 if the
list of charts ended.
- Fixed downloading of resources from
EX4 files in the Libraries directory. Download of resources from library
files did not work properly before the update.
- Fixed occasional errors in the results of the ChartXYToTimePrice and ChartTimePriceToXY functions.
- Fixed generation of CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DRAG. Now the event is generated
after dragging is completed, not at the beginning of it.
- Fixed generation of CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE in custom indicators when moving a chart.
- Fixed use of global variables with long names (over 63 characters).
- Fixed some bugs in the compilation of macros.
- Fixed call of the DLL functions that return structures and strings.
- Fixed formatting of variable descriptions in the drop down list of function parameters in MetaAssist.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The update is available through the LiveUpdate system.