- Fixed initial and periodical scanning of trade servers
in the trading account opening dialog. Now, availability and pings are
defined in a timely manner with no need for manual scanning.
- Optimized and accelerated the client terminal operation.
- The terminal interface has been further adapted for high resolution screens (4K).
- Fixed downloading custom indicators from MQL4 applications'
resources. Indicators are included into resources via the #resource
directive. This allows creating "all-in-one" applications that are much
easier to distribute.
- Fixed the accuracy of the level value display in custom
indicators. Previously, the accuracy always comprised 4 decimal places,
while now it depends on the accuracy of an appropriate custom indicator
- Fixed checking the possibility of reducing an object of one
type to another type as a result of inheritance when passing the object
as a method\function parameter.
- Fixed recalculation of standard indicators on a specified
buffer (iIndicatorOnArray) in case the data is set by an array having a
fixed size. Previously, the indicator was not recalculated occasionally.
- Fixed errors in class templates.
- Added ability to manage visualization mode when launching
the tester from the configuration ini file. The new TestVisualEnable
parameter (true/false) has been implemented for that. If the parameter
is not specified, the current setting is used.
- Fixed an error in the CopyXXX functions that caused the
real history data, instead of the test history one, to be returned.
- Fixed reading test parameters from the configuration ini file passed in the command line.
- Fixed excessive memory deallocation after closing a visual
testing chart, which occasionally made history data unavailable for
actually operating Expert Advisors.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.