MT4 Mobile for iPhone.

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if there are any plans to expand MT4 platform to the iPhone mobile devices in the near future.

Thanks in advance.
GS

No.

try the coming sony ericission xperia x1 with wvga.

colos7 :
Hi,

I just wanted to ask if there are any plans to expand MT4 platform to the iPhone mobile devices in the near future.

Thanks in advance.
GS

It would be nice for MT to bring MT4 to the iPhone G3. It would also allow them to bring to the Mac platform as well since the iPhone uses Mac OS X as its operating system. there are very few trading platforms on the Mac. I keep seeing people request MT4 on the Mac/iPhone so there is a demand. BTW, the sony ericisson xperia x1 is selling for $849.99 on amazon, compare that to a $299.00 or $399.00 iPhone 3G.

I've been a PC person since 1980.

MAC and iPhone are my next purchase.

I went kicking and screaming into Windows many years ago. Not kicking or screaming anymore. MAC/iPhone needs to be addressed.

How about it folks?

I have been searching high and low for this program and have been completely shocked to find that meta quotes does not support iphone3g; I mean talk about missing a huge market, wow.

Anyway, is there a technical problem as to why this is not available? Maybe it's too technical to get done? Maybe I am missing something, could someone explain why this is not avialable or atleast being developed?

Thanks for any info you can provide....

-Jasper

[deleted] :
No.

Why not? Seems to me you are missing a huge market?

Most people are running MT4 on a server.

So, there is no need for either iPhone or

Apple computers to be able to run

MT4 on your respective Apple platforms.

All you need is the ability to remote

login to your server instead. Which is

actually the preferred manner of running

MT4 anyway... have it run reliably on a

dedicated server or VPS. If you must

insist using Apple computers to run MT4

directly, you can use this:

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxmac/

You can also seamlessly use iPhone to login

directly to your server running MT4 using

this:

http://pc2me.net/

Why people want to directly run MT4

on their superior iPhones or Apple

computers is beyond me. Put the

MT4 on a server/VPS and just

remote access it instead. Don't run it

directly on your iPhone or Apple computers.

mill :

Most people are running MT4 on a server.

So, there is no need for either iPhone or

Apple computers to be able to run

MT4 on your respective Apple platforms.

All you need is the ability to remote

login to your server instead. Which is

actually the preferred manner of running

MT4 anyway... have it run reliably on a

dedicated server or VPS. If you must

insist using Apple computers to run MT4

directly, you can use this:

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxmac/

You can also seamlessly use iPhone to login

directly to your server running MT4 using

this:

http://pc2me.net/

Why people want to directly run MT4

on their superior iPhones or Apple

computers is beyond me. Put the

MT4 on a server/VPS and just

remote access it instead. Don't run it

directly on your iPhone or Apple computers.

A lot of people like to use a Mac and are not running MT4 off a server. I'm one of them. I'm not a Mac vs. PC kinda guy. I do not want to administer Windows or a server. FYI - Crossover does not work anymore past version 218 of MT4. So I can't update MT4 or leverage my iPhone and will eventually have to spring for a Windows license to run MT4 in emulation. What a waste of money, speed and time. There is a gigantic market for a native Mac version of MT4 or at least an updatable version via Crossover.

Hi Folks, I am working with some developers and they are very close to a testable MT4 Like program for the IPHONE! If you are interested please send your name and telephone # to: jhanniforg@gmail.com - for more information and to join the beta test program.

If this post is in violation please deleted and accept my apologies.

Good Day.

-Jasper

Hello,

as i can see there's nothing new on MT4 becoming a program that can simply be used on a Mac. This must be due to an extreme lack of action at all development levels.

- there is a smartphone version that supports indicators and then there has been released an iphone version that does not support one indicator!?!?

- There is a version for the iphone but not for the mac?!?!

- people are literally screaming and shouting and begging in all different kind of forums for a mac version but there's no mac version?!?!

- there is an extreme amount of demand for a mac version but there is no mac version?!?!

oh yeah one more:

- most people don't run MT4 on a server they download the software directly from their broker(s) which is client based and faster and better (speaking from experience)

All the tips & tricks with crossover and other programs that require specific versions of the actual program and MT4 to work out in the end are outdated.

WHEN DOES THE WORLD FINALLY GET A MAC VERSION?

WHY ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE THAT DON'T GET IT?

THE MAC VERSION IS LONG TIME OVERDUE?

This is a real post from a real user asking for real help! Let's see how this gets handled. Let's see if this post gets to stay on the web.

PEACE

Reason: