Is it possible to suppress the display of fractional pips

Hi,

I am using MT4 through FXCM. Is there any way of suppressing fractional pips ( typically the 5 decimal place ) from displaying, so that I can only see the 4 decimal places?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Westley :

Hi,

I am using MT4 through FXCM. Is there any way of suppressing fractional pips ( typically the 5 decimal place ) from displaying, so that I can only see the 4 decimal places?

Thanks in advance for any help.

BUMP!

I want to do this too. The 5th decimal frustrates me no end. I am really frustrated with not being able to customise this (as well as detachable charts!!)...there must be a solution

No, there is no simple way for this. It fully depends on your brokerage company. Please contact them for the help.

Can MetaTrader please listen and make a good programme great! How? make it more customizable like this and detachable charts etc etc

tosh77 :
Can MetaTrader please listen and make a good programme great! How? make it more customizable like this and detachable charts etc etc

Thank you for your suggestion. We'll think about it for MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal.

Tatyana :
tosh77 :

Thank you for your suggestion. We'll think about it for MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal.

I really hope so. Thanks

Forex Trader:

Hi , I am using MT4 , is this customizeable now in 2016 ?

iiiilja:

Hi , I am using MT4 , is this customizeable now in 2016 ?

No, it isn't. It depends on account types available on your broker. Regards.
Reason: