Gap in history data

I have noticed that there are gaps at my chart. And in the History data.

These two periods that i have noticed are:

20100312 to 20100325
20100507 to 20100610.

I use Alpari UK. And it's the same thing no matter if it's Live account or demo account.

I have been in contact with Alpari support and they told me one way to fix it.
It was to delete 10-15 data before the gap and then refresh the chart. Well.... that sloved it on the chart but when i looked in the History Data the same period was stil missing.

So i contacted Alpari again asking for advice. Then they send me a .cvs file containing the missing data for the period of 20100507 to 20100610. I imported it and the gap was gone. The chart showed correct and it was correct in the History Data as well.
Now i have asked them to send the missing data for that other period as well.

But next week then? What to do then? I need to optimize my system next week also and most probably i won't get 90% modelling quality if i doesn't download new historical data. But then i will have these gaps since the download of the history stil will be Metaquote history.

Alpari used to have a download facility for historical data on our website but unfortunately it is no longer available.

So how do one solve this problem when it arrives in the future?

jolimoney :
I have noticed that there are gaps at my chart. And in the History data.

These two periods that i have noticed are:

20100312 to 20100325
20100507 to 20100610.

I use Alpari UK. And it's the same thing no matter if it's Live account or demo account.

I have been in contact with Alpari support and they told me one way to fix it.
It was to delete 10-15 data before the gap and then refresh the chart. Well.... that sloved it on the chart but when i looked in the History Data the same period was stil missing.

So i contacted Alpari again asking for advice. Then they send me a .cvs file containing the missing data for the period of 20100507 to 20100610. I imported it and the gap was gone. The chart showed correct and it was correct in the History Data as well.
Now i have asked them to send the missing data for that other period as well.

But next week then? What to do then? I need to optimize my system next week also and most probably i won't get 90% modelling quality if i doesn't download new historical data. But then i will have these gaps since the download of the history stil will be Metaquote history.

Alpari used to have a download facility for historical data on our website but unfortunately it is no longer available.

So how do one solve this problem when it arrives in the future?

Hello, I have the same problem with Fxpro and other brokers. I received a csv file from FxPro. It is metaquotes problem and they have to fixed it !!

And so do I. I miss the whole month of june. I tried to erase all currency data both actual and historical and then downloaded

new data. Same thing. It is a SCANDAL that we cannot get correct data for backtesting!

Reason: