B2Broker announced the launch of cryptocurrency liquidity,
a new service for MetaTrader 5 brokers. This service provides
institutional clients a convenient method for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum
and four other popular digital assets.
The cryptocurrency liquidity service features two major benefits for MetaTrader 5 brokers:
will be able to stand out in a crowd of competitors. The demand for
cryptocurrencies is many times greater than the supply, and it keeps
growing, while there are very few brokers who can offer full featured
cryptocurrency trading to their clients.
- Brokers will benefit from commission and trading volumes: low volatility
on traditional financial markets stimulates traders' interest in
cryptocurrency markets, where intraday fluctuations can be over 10%.
B2Broker representatives believe that now the cryptocurrency is not only
a payment means on the dark side of the Internet, but is also a saving
method and an attractive speculative instrument with large trading
Cryptocurrency liquidity from B2Broker features:
- 6 popular cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Peercoin and Namecoin
- aggregated liquidity from five exchanges with largest capitalization according to Coinmarketcap; this liquidity enables buying and selling digital assets at any time and in any volume
- margin trading with leverage of 1:3, no swaps and rollover fees
- commission from 0.2%, payable once at the moment of transaction execution
B2Broker offers MetaTrader 5 brokers two options for connecting to
the cryptocurrency liquidity: beginners can start with a WhiteLabel on
standard terms, while existing brokers can connect via the FIXAPI 4.4
Artur Azizov, B2Broker
cryptocurrency liquidity service for MetaTrader 5 is a promising and
easy-to-implement solution for brokers, who want to fill a new niche in
the market," says Artur Azizov, the CEO of B2Broker. "Cryptocurrencies
represent a new economy, and I am sure that no less than one percent of
the world currency volumes will flow into crypto-economy, which means at
least 30-times growth as compared to the current $100 billion cap!"
See the previous news, please: