16 outubro 2007
16 outubro 2007
New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 211 and MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal build 210 have been released.
What's new in MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 211:
1. MQL4: Fixed operation of function FileWriteString(). Now it works accurately to the documentation: В«If the string to be written is shorter than the given value, it will be extended by binary 0s up to the given length.В»
2. MQL4: Fixed error of passing string parameters into the imported functions of
3. MQL4: Fixed error of releasing histories of others' symbols or timeframes after the Expert Advisor has been unloaded. Now the terminal releases the used memory in a minute after unloading of the EA.
4. MQL4: Fixed function MarketInfo() with parameter MODE_TICKVALUE. The returned value is not normalized anymore.
5. MQL4: Fixed error of forming variable last_error when calling an existing global variable using function GlobalVariableSetOnCondition().
6. Tester: Fixed error of recalculation in optimization when using data from another trade server. Now, if another trade server is used, the data will be recalculated.
7. Tester: Fixed displaying of the optimization graph by profit factor.
8. Tester: Modified algorithm of feeding the data preceding the test start date. Now 1000 bars will be added when any historical data are requested.
9. Tester: Improved data modeling algorithm. Ticks for bars with the volume of 4вЂ“6 are modeled more precisely. Fixed error of a false tick appearance at the beginning of the generating sequence when using dates В«FromВ» and В«ToВ».
In the new MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal build 210, the error of empty symbol list at defining alerts was fixed.