Settings used for orders opening are grouped in this tab.
Parameters input here facilitate opening of orders and cannot cause critical changes in the terminal operation.
When "One click trading" option is used for the first time, Terms and Conditions for using this function are displayed to users.
You are about to activate One Click Trading mode. By clicking "I Accept these Terms and Conditions" below, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions, and you agree to be bound hereby. Your current version of the terminal enables you to choose between the following modes for order submission. You agree that you will be bound by the procedures and conditions specified herein with respect to each such mode.
1. The Default mode for order submission is a two-step process. Using the Default mode, you first invoke a new order window. Then you need to select an appropriate order type, its parameters and confirm your order submission by clicking either Buy, Sell, Place, Modify or Close buttons depending on particular order type selected and your trading intentions. Using the Default mode, your order will not be submitted until you have completed both of the aforementioned steps.
2. The One Click Trading mode for order submission ("One-click trading") is a one-step process. Using the One Click Trading mode, your order will be submitted when you:
- single-click either bid (SELL) or ask (BUY) rate buttons either:
- on the Trading tab in the Market Watch window
- on the One Click Trading panel of a chart
- close pending orders or delete stop levels on the Trade tab of the Terminal window
THERE WILL BE NO SUBSEQUENT CONFIRMATION PROMPT FOR YOU TO CLICK. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW OR CHANGE YOUR ORDER ONCE YOU CLICK. UNDER NORMAL MARKET CONDITIONS AND SYSTEM PERFORMANCE, A MARKET ORDER WILL BE PROMPTLY FILLED AFTER SUBMISSION AND YOU WILL HAVE ENTERED INTO A BINDING TRANSACTION.
You can activate or deactivate One Click Trading mode on the Trade tab of Options window of the terminal.
By selecting the One Click Trading mode, you understand that your orders will be submitted by clicking the bid or ask rate button or in any other way described above, without any further order confirmation. You agree to accept all risks associated with the use of the order submission mode you have chosen, including, without limitation, the risk of errors, omissions or mistakes made in submitting any order.
You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless #company# from any and all losses, costs and expenses that it may incur as a result of any such errors, omissions or mistakes by you, your trading manager or any other person trading on your behalf.
If you accept the conditions, tick "I Accept these Terms and Conditions" option and click "ОК". If you do not accept the conditions, click "Cancel" and do not use "One Click Trading" function.