This message window allows to view securities contract specifications. The main parameters are grouped in table with following fields:
- Spread difference between Bid and Ask prices in points;
- Digits the amount of digits after decimal point in the price representation;
- Stops level minimum distance to the current price in points at which Stop Loss and Take Profit orders can be placed;
- Pendings are good till cancel forced closing of pending orders at the end of a session. "Yes" means that pending orders will not be closed forcedly;
- Contract size one-lot price in deposit currency;
- Tick price the size of minimal price change in quote currency;
- Tick size minimal symbol price change interval in points;
- Profit calculation mode accepted profit calculation technique (Forex, Contracts, Futures);
- Swap type rollover calculation type (in points, in deposit currency, or in per cents);
- Swap long rollover size for a long position;
- Swap short rollover size for a short position;
- Margin calculation mode accepted free margin calculation technique (Forex, Contracts, Futures)
- Margin hedge size of margin for hedged positions.
The symbol specification window can be called by pressing of "Properties" button in the Market Watch window or the "Symbol properties" of the "Tester Settings" window.