The international broker has successfully completed testing of the new platform on demo accounts. The company clients can now open live trading accounts in MetaTrader 5 — ECN or Standard:
- Standard accounts are suitable for all types of trading strategies and provide access to financial markets with any deposit.
- ECN accounts are designed for professional traders, who prefer
market execution of orders, sent directly to the liquidity providers.
The broker's team notes that the MetaTrader 5 interface allows
traders to comfortably switch from MetaTrader 4, and outlines the
important platform features:
- The extended set of minute and hour timeframes. It is possible to
monitor price fluctuation at a wider time range using М2-3-4-6-10-12-20
and Н2-3-6-8-12 timeframes.
- One-click trading option in the Market Watch window.
- The built-in economic calendar features upcoming events marked in
accordance with their significance. Also, press conferences and news
releases schedule is now displayed in the chart of the corresponding
- The number of indicators and graphical objects for technical analysis has been increased.
- The strategy tester is multi-threaded, allowing for expert advisors optimization within a matter of hours.
Nikolai Gusev, AMarkets
"For over 10 consecutive years, AMarkets has been focusing on
providing easy and flexible trading services to its clients. Keeping up
to date with the latest top-tier technologies, we closely monitor all
market trends and introduce only the best trading solutions. MetaTrader 5 is one of them.
It was an inevitable step towards a better and more efficient service
provision to both our clients and partners”, comments Mr Nikolai Gusev,
See the previous news, please: