The international broker has successfully completed testing of the new platform on demo accounts. The company clients can now open live trading accounts in MetaTrader 5 — ECN or Standard:
- Standard accounts are suitable for all types of trading strategies and provide access to financial markets with any deposit.
- ECN accounts are designed for professional traders, who prefer
market execution of orders, sent directly to the liquidity providers.
The broker's team notes that the MetaTrader 5 interface allows
traders to comfortably switch from MetaTrader 4, and outlines the
important platform features:
- The extended set of minute and hour timeframes. It is possible to
monitor price fluctuation at a wider time range using М2-3-4-6-10-12-20
and Н2-3-6-8-12 timeframes.
- One-click trading option in the Market Watch window.
- The built-in economic calendar features upcoming events marked in
accordance with their significance. Also, press conferences and news
releases schedule is now displayed in the chart of the corresponding
- The number of indicators and graphical objects for technical analysis has been increased.
- The strategy tester is multi-threaded, allowing for expert advisors optimization within a matter of hours.
"For over 10 consecutive years, AMarkets has been focusing on
providing easy and flexible trading services to its clients. Keeping up
to date with the latest top-tier technologies, we closely monitor all
market trends and introduce only the best trading solutions. MetaTrader 5 is one of them.
It was an inevitable step towards a better and more efficient service
provision to both our clients and partners”, comments Chief Dealer AMarkets.
See the previous news, please: