Updated version of MetaTrader 4 Build 195 with visualization of testing
Release Notes: MetaTrader 4
14 August 2006
On our website new updated client terminal MetaTrader 4 build 195 is released.
1. Added visualization of testing.
2. At testing the expert template <expert_name> .tpl is applied. If such template is not found, tester.tpl is used.
3. Improved drawing of balance at testing.
4. Tester: the reopening positions mode is added.
5. Tester: now works with all historical data which have been not limited with В«Max bars in chartsВ».
6. Corrected function MarketInfo() for symbols with zero spread parameter.
7. Corrected positioning the cursor on the charts at large scales.
8. At failure of array initialization the message is logged in journal.
9. Improved working with memory. Experts now not reallocate small ranges of memory.
10. MQL4: updated checking of parameter of function at compilation.
11. MQL4: restriction of array initialization is increased up to 100 million elements.
12. Updated Dictionary of MetaEditor.