- Fixed and accelerated downloading MQL4 programs from
the Code Base. Download free source codes of trading robots and
indicators directly in the platform.
- Fixed unloading price history from memory. An error occurred previously in case of insufficient memory.
- Fixed display of some user interface elements when working in Windows 10.
- Fixed removing graphical objects from the chart using the Backspace key.
- Improved and fixed translations of the trading signals showcase.
- Added the SYMBOL_VISIBLE read-only property to the ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER enumeration.
- Fixed template operation.
- Fixed the ArrayCopy function behavior when copying a string
array in case the data area of a data source and receiver overlap
entirely or partially.
- Added a limitation when testing demo versions of
indicators and Expert Advisors from MQL5 Market. Now, testing of paid
products' demo versions is forcefully completed one week prior to the
current terminal date.
- Fixed occasional conflicts between tooltips and other applications.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: