- The terminal interface has been completely adapted for
ultra-high-resolution (4K) displays. All user interface elements are properly
displayed on large screens. On smaller screens, the UI elements are
automatically enlarged for better readability.
- Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause "Error writing EX4" during compilation in Windows 10.
- Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause errors while loading external DLLs in scripts and Expert Advisors.
- Fixed migration of trading environment with a custom indicator containing an EX4 library call, if the indicator is called from an Expert Advisor.
- Fixed error notifications on the signal subscription
page. For example, notifications about the absence of required symbols
for copying, about different trading conditions, etc.
- Fixed arrangement of open windows, if one of them is
maximized. Open files can be tiled, cascaded, arranged vertically and
horizontally using appropriate commands of the Window menu.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: